Can you mary This X- Supser Falcon player

"The only thing that
makes most of you a "man" is only your
dick that I have no need nor use for so
umm nope I'll take a pass"


She took to Her Instagram Page

"Even with my nipples right in their faces,
they still ask "are you a boy or a girl" I
can't say I blame y'all, too blessed to be
real but allow me break it down, I'm a
proud woman whom is your boyfriend's
body goal, dress better than your man and
have bigger (invisible) balls than your
man..
Pulling girls/boys more than your biggest
player so NO I don't wanna be a man, I'am
more than a man aka extraordinary
WOMAN!! Wait tho, what's really there to
be about a man? The only thing that
makes most of you a "man" is only your
dick that I have no need nor use for so
umm nope I'll take a pass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top